Saturday, November 29, 2014

"All About the Outfit (Thanksgiving Recap)"


I don't know about you guys, but for me I see every holiday (or really any upcoming event of any kind) as an opportunity to put a special outfit together. I've been known to go out the day of concerts, special dates, holidays and events of all kinds, shopping for the perfect outfit to fit the experience. However, this year for Thanksgiving I decided to be a little more low-key and put together an outfit with some of my favorite pieces that I already had. I wore my House of Harlow printed baby doll dress with my Free People leather motorcycle jacket, which is a staple among my wardrobe. To dress up this edgier combination I finished it off with simple black tights and black suede booties. What are some of your favorite looks this holiday season?



Get the look here:




No comments:

Post a Comment