Wednesday, November 26, 2014

"Welcome to Dreaming in Polaroid!"




Hey guys! Welcome to my blog, Dreaming in Polaroid! My name is Nicole, and I am currently a college student with larger than life dreams! In fact…”You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one”…Okay, enough quoting Lennon! It’s too early on for that! But it’s true that I am bursting at the seams with creative ambitions and am in a constant state of wanderlust. I was born a free spirit, who loves to dance, and some might even call me a bit of a hippie, but that’s me, my personality, and my style, and I whole-heartedly embrace it!
 Now that you have a little sense of who I am, I’ll let you know what you can expect me to be sharing here on Dreaming in Polaroid. I can probably be classified as obsessed with pictures, Polaroid pictures especially, but really photography as a whole. It’s unlikely that you’ll catch me without my Fujifilm Instant Camera in tow.
 I am a huge music lover with taste ranging everything from your classics, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Dylan, The Rolling Stones, to Indie bands and hip-hop/rap, and pretty much everything in between. I will most definitely jump around sporadically when it comes to music. When I’m not taking photos I am most likely scouting for vinyl treasures… or shopping, as I am also a fashion lover and will be posting outfit inspirations often. I have many passions and much to say so I can’t wait to start sharing all of it with you! I would love to hear from you guys and get some of your own ideas and inspiration as well! Thanks for getting to know a little bit about my blog and me. (:

Follow me on Instagram @dreaminginpolaroid 




No comments:

Post a Comment