Thursday, June 25, 2015

"Music Festival Magic: Firefly"


When festival season rolled around this year and I scrambled through the lineups, I was excited to see that Paul McCartney was a headliner for Firefly Music Festival this year. I had the pleasure of attending this festival for the first time last year and it was a blast. The atmosphere is like no other as it is held in the vast Woodlands of Dover, DE and tens of thousands of friendly faces are roaming the grounds at all times. It is truly something to experience, and I knew this was the place I wanted my mom to have her first true music festival experience. Now that may sound crazy to some of you who know what music festivals can be like, however, my mom is an easy-going, free-spirit just like myself and just happens to also be my best friend. I knew she would love the laid back and super friendly environment of Firefly. The endless stream of live music under the hot sun and the lit up night sky was just the cherry on top.

Take a scroll through our groovy getaway below(:






Had to wear my vintage Led Zeppelin band tee at least one night..of course with vintage Levi's cutoffs and this Spell and the Gypsy belt



And it wouldn't be a road trip without the beetle...Rollin' up in style
















Sporting my Route 66 Chambray Jumpsuit on day two..

Blanket chillers watching Morrissey/ waiting for Paul McCartney..









Cutest mom in the world trailing through the lit up (extremely muddy) "forest" 



Had to get my now annual flower crown from Bohobo Collective , officially my favorite shop set up at Firefly




Fringe vest, tie dye halter top, blue Lennons, Levi's cutoffs, ankle booties, and a top knot for day three..

Pumped to see Zella Day!!! 


And this guy in just his denim overall cutoffs, tube socks, and hiking boots was probably my favorite fashion moment of the festival..he definitely had the confidence to rock that style ;) 








No comments:

Post a Comment