Wednesday, June 17, 2015

"Gov Ball Style Recap"


This year was a first for me attending Governors Ball Music Festival, and it was definitely a new kind of festival experience. A three day event held in New York City, each day my best friend and I made the trek to Randall's Island Park to feel the magic of combining the excitement of the city with the good vibes of being at a music festival. 

Now when it comes to these kinds of things I usually put a lot of thought into the perfect "festival outfit" for each day. However, with being in the city, on foot, and constantly on the go, we found it was best to keep it simple and easy breezy with our OOTD a la white converse (not great for muddy festival grounds but good for walking and styling) and simple tees, cutoffs, and a touch of accessories-a.k.a. my fav crochet blanket duster, a Free People belt, and my Moon Beam Choker that I'm currently obsessed with. 

Oh and obviously a music festival ensemble wouldn't be complete without adding the perfectly undone top knot. 


















For this festival I kept my look pretty laid back but I think for my next festival adventure this weekend, Firefly,  I will be breaking out the jumpers and headpieces!
What are some of your festival faves? Do you keep your style simple or go all out? 

It's been rad but 'til next year Gov Ball...








No comments:

Post a Comment