Saturday, December 20, 2014

"The Perfect Plaid Parka"


Finding the perfect winter coat has been a fashion endeavor of mine for the last couple of years. Up until I had the experience of living through a brutal New York City winter, I never truly knew the importance of a warm, yet fashionable winter coat. I also never realized how important the versatility of a coat is, as living in the city calls for a coat that can take you to many different occasions without letting the icy wind sneak its way in. 

Living in New Jersey where a warm car is always just a short walk away, I have a little more room to play with different styles without suffering for the sake of fashion. Months ago I decided my coat of the season would be a plaid wool coat much like the Free People one I was lusting over. But just as all of my most treasured wish list items seem to do, it sold out by the time I committed to the purchase. So imagine my excitement when I came across this similar gem, (for a much lower price might I add), while doing some Christmas shopping recently. I walked into Forever 21, and there it was in all of it's on-sale glory, finally, my perfect plaid wool coat. It's warm, the perfect length, and the plaid is versatile enough to wear with just about anything. And so my annual winter coat need has been satisfied! 






Get the look here:










No comments:

Post a Comment